Glen Craig is situated in the Kogelberg Biosphere, which is on the doorstep of Pringle Bay.
From the map below you can see our proximity to the town of Pringle Bay and the beach, which is only 5 minutes away.
Driving Directions to Pringle Bay
From Cape Town:
- Take the N2 highway towards Sir Lowry’s Pass
- After passing through Somerset West, turn right at the Gordon’s Bay/ Kleinmond sign
- Turn left at the T-junction and signboard in Gordon’s Bay marked Rooi Els/ R44 (onto the R44 also named Clarence Drive)
- Pass Rooi Els and then turn LEFT at the dirt road directly opposite the entrace to Pringle Bay, which is clearly signposted.
From up country:
- Travelling towards Cape Town along the N2 highway, take the Hermanus/Botrivier off ramp.
- Turn left at the T-junction and continue until you reach the R44 and turn right to Kleinmond.
- Drive past Arabella Golf Course and Spa, through the towns of Kleinmond and Betty’s Bay until you reach the Pringle Bay turnoff
- Turn RIGHT into the dirt road directly opposite the turning into Pringle Bay